The Kreativ Blogger award comes with some rules:
1. You must thank the person who has given you the award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who has nominated you for the award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 other Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on which of the blogs to let them know they have been nominated
So onto the seven things you may (or may not) find interesting about me:
1. I have lived in Australia my entire life (haven’t moved much, although been overseas a couple times on holidays)
2. I have only once not been able to finish dessert (that I can remember) – it was my choc-a-block trifle
3. I have a large separate fridge and freezer to store all the food we make – or will make. (I always make heaps of food to take leftovers to work) – It’s just as easy cooking for 8 than it is for 2 (well, most of the time).
4. My kitchen is way too small and needs to be at least twice as big… maybe some day I’ll get my dream kitchen 🙂
5. I have been loving the MasterChef series – especially the Masterclass and pressure test recipes (especially Adriano Zumbo’s fantastic recipes, of which I have tried the Crouquebouche and hope to test out the others.)
6. I love the movie Zoolander, it never stops being funny
7. I have the EvenStar necklace from Lord of the Rings. It took more than a year for my ‘hinting’ to escalate into ‘I want’ and then a little longer until I got it. I still love it though, it’s gorgeous.
And the 7 Kreativ Bloggers I am nominating for this lovely award, for their very enjoyable blogs are (in no particular order):
1. Arwen from Hoglet K
2. Maria from The Gourmet Challenge
3. Julia from Melanger
4. Alexandra from Chefspiration
5. Parita from Parita’s Kitchen
6. Lorraine from Not Quite Nigella
7. Jasmine from Confessions of a Cardamon Addict
and a big thanks to everyone who spends the time reading and commenting on my blog. I really do enjoy hearing from you all and receiving such lovely support.